Thursday, September 21, 2006

#17: OJJDP Provides Updated Juvenile Statistics

Writing a grant that targets at-risk youth? Any youth, for that matter. Need statistics? This OJJDP report deserves your attention.

"Juvenile Offenders and Victims: 2006 National Report"

The report offers a wealth of statistics on juveniles. The first chapter sets the stage with a good overview of all children and adolescents including state comparisons.

You can use it to put together a good baseline to compare with your target population.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am currently building my blog/site as a resource for freelance writing, and as a host for other creative writer stories and articles. Please visit my site and read a couple of my random topic articles and tell me what you think.

Maybe we can share articles on my site.

There is also a webring that I've created, and I'd like you to join.